Okay, it must be time to start a blog. We are just a few months (or less) from referral after a nearly 4-year-wait for the 4th member of our family!
I asked Natalie to help with a name for this blog. All bright-eyed, she said, "Little sister that I love." Doesn't it melt your heart?
She's gotten impatient since Christmas ended and I declared it time-to-get-ready-for-little-sister. She says she can't wait a minute longer.
Really, neither can we. But we do need a little time. With the long wait, we put many things on the back burner to try to forget about waiting. But now those things need to be done -- for instance, a name, a crib set up, re-babyproofing, etc.
Our time's almost here. We better get going! Step one done. Blog started.
I asked Natalie to help with a name for this blog. All bright-eyed, she said, "Little sister that I love." Doesn't it melt your heart?
She's gotten impatient since Christmas ended and I declared it time-to-get-ready-for-little-sister. She says she can't wait a minute longer.
Really, neither can we. But we do need a little time. With the long wait, we put many things on the back burner to try to forget about waiting. But now those things need to be done -- for instance, a name, a crib set up, re-babyproofing, etc.
Our time's almost here. We better get going! Step one done. Blog started.

Man, this is great news. Times are tough so its good to have great things happening in our family!
ReplyDelete